Skip to content

Rough Legs

January 8, 2011
tags: ,

Well this morning I managed to get the mortise and tenons cut and fit, corrected the fit of one of the bridle joints, and cleaned up the outside shape of the feet. Later in the day I found some time to also get the arms cut out and cleaned up. (not pictured) All of it has been completed with hand tools so far with the exception of roughing out the feet and arm shapes on the bandsaw.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: