Skip to content

A Bit More Mocking

March 26, 2011

I have been trying to figure out some type of “baby” inlay to use to kick this project up a notch without overwhelming myself. I think I may have figured it out – a stack of A B C blocks. So I found a picture to use as a template the printed it at several different scales. I then cut them out and taped them to the foam mock up. Looks good to me. Keep in mind that (as of right now) I am planning to have about a 1″ wide tapered edge around the center panels.

20110326-033000.jpg

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: